Are you a healthcare professional and an Apple fan? Did you know there’s an Apple solution to manage your healthcare business? You can enjoy the same Apple quality, reliability, and ease of use in your practice as you do at home.
Small Dog Electronics is now partnering with MacPractice, Inc., the oldest and largest developer of healthcare practice management and clinical records systems based exclusively on the Apple platform. MacPractice products are designed to leverage the powerful features of Apple’s latest versions of OS X and iOS.
All MacPractice products provide robust yet easy-to-use patient Accounting, Reporting, and Scheduling functions.
- MacPractice DDS for dental practices features graphical Tooth Charting, Treatment Planning, Digital Radiography & Intra-oral Camera integration, and integrated Electronic Dental Records for General Dentists or any dental specialty.
- MacPractice MD for Medical practices features Orders, Electronic Prescriptions, Lab Integration, and integrated Electronic Medical Records that can accommodate any medical specialty.
- MacPractice DC for Chiropractic (and related – Acupuncture, Nutrition, Massage, etc.) practices features integrated Imaging, Attachments, and integrated Electronic Health Records that can accommodate all modalities.
- MacPractice 20/20 for Optometry practices features Contact & Eyeglass Prescription management, Inventory management, and integrated Electronic Medical Records for Optometrists and Ophthalmologists.
These systems are all complemented by powerful native iPad Apps:
- Clipboard App enables confidential patient entry of medical history and signature of HIPAA disclosure forms.
- iEHR App enables clinicians to quickly enter thorough exam information.
- Check-in App replaces the front desk sign-in sheet.
MacPractice products are modular (you only purchase the functions you need, when you need them), scalable from 1 to 50+ users, and come with on-site set-up and user training. The products have extensive built-in Help and there are over 100 knowledgable US-based support specialists available to assist you. MacPractice is a privately held software developer. Healthcare software is all they do. In business for nearly 10 years and with nearly 4000 healthcare practices using their products, you can rest assured that they will be here next year.
Also, MacPractice MD, DC, DDS and 20/20 are all “ONC-ATCB Certified Complete EHRs” which means if you are an Eligible Provider (via Medicare or Medicaid) you may be able to receive up to a $63,000 cash incentive from the federal government for using a MacPractice system in your practice! Even if you don’t qualify for the incentive, you should appreciate that this certification is only given to the most comprehensive and secure electronic clinical records systems.
The local MacPractice reps, Brad and Robin Watkins, each have over 20 years experience providing Apple solutions to healthcare practices. Come by the Small Dog Electronics exhibit at the Vermont Business Expo next week to meet them and learn more about MacPractice. Can’t make it to the expo? Go to www.macpractice.com or email or call us today.
Managing a healthcare practice is difficult. Make it easier with MacPractice, the COMPLETE Mac solution for a doctor’s office.