Note: More details will be added as they are released.
Big changes here. Still includes Pages, Keynote and Numbers, with updates to all. A rundown:
- 40 New templates (I love this one)
- Full screen option (Ed loves this one)
- Mail merge with Numbers
- Dynamic outlines
- More transitions (cue Presidential transition joke)
- Chart animations (Pie charts! Bar graphs! That move!)
- Themes that match all slides, fonts, etc. across the presentation
- Keynote remote: iPhone/iPod touch app that controls your presentation on it and shows your slides as well as your notes ($.99 in the App Store)
- New Table categories
- Advanced chart options
- Connectivity features (with MathType and EndNote)
- Mail merge
Perhaps the biggest addition? iWork.com. Like Google Docs, you’ll be able to see and share your docs anywhere, since it’s web-based. You’ll be able to leave notes, see who’s sharing and more. Invites may work similarly to iCal.
iWork ’09 is $79 for one license and $99 for a family pack (5 people).
More to come…